Create a plan that will get your brand noticed
For a public relations approach to be truly effective, you need to be committed for the long-haul. Remember, most people need to hear a message 3-5 times before they finally lower their guard and do something (i.e. take a punt on your product). That means you need to be drip-feeding news about your brand – both to journalists and through other channels – every month in order to grab their attention. The result is more than worth it – you can expect increased sales, improved brand awareness and more customers!
Our Strategy Workshop will help you to get coverage on multiple channels, and get in front of those all-important customers more than just once.
WHERE WILL WE MEET?
Our press release workshops usually take two hours. Enter your preferred date when booking and we will get in touch to confirm a date and time with you.
HOW TO BOOK
What to expect
The workshop will give you one on one time with Managing Director of Salt & Pepper, Jen Bell, to talk about your ideas, your strategy and to ask plenty of questions. We will share real-life approaches that have seen tangible results for our clients, including extensive media coverage, increased website traffic, improved sales and hugely valuable investment in their companies.
A few things we'll cover
What are the benefits of having a PR strategy?
· Understanding and setting your objectives for your communications.
· Who is your audience? We’ll brainstorm a target audience profile with you to help you target your strategy.
· Where is your audience? We’ll help you establish whether they’re reading blogs, checking Insta stories or reading the NBR and how to get your brand in those places!
· Getting creative – how to come up with new ideas for your PR strategy and how to have an effective brainstorm.
· What is included in a PR strategy?
· Developing your own strategy – how to create your strategy and make it work.
· How to create a 6-month timeline and make it manageable and doable with your schedule.
· How to measure the effectiveness of your campaigns.
What else you'll get
· Course information pack to take back to your business.
· Strategy template, guidelines and examples.
· Real-life example strategies that have achieved great results.
· You’ll go away with a 6-month strategy for your communications.