Master the art of PR & elevate your business
PR and media relations is often seen as some mysterious dark art – and many agencies do little to remedy that. After all, if you’re intimidated by the thought of doing your own PR, you’re more likely to pay them for their services instead! But there is actually no reason why with a little guidance, you can’t step out and manage the media and communications strategy for your brand or business yourself.
Our Six Week Fast Track Course will help you get a handle on the secrets of PR and media relations. It will transform you into your very own PR expert and an amazing asset to your brand and business.
WHERE WILL WE MEET?
Our PR training sessions usually take 1.5 hours a week, over the course of six weeks. We will schedule these in on dates and times that best suit you.
$2,000 +GST (either as one lump sum or split into two payments)
HOW TO BOOK
What to expect
Managing Director of Salt & Pepper, Jen Bell, will share her 14+ years of PR experience with you during this six-week course. You will walk away with the confidence to plan and manage your own campaigns, resulting in the media coverage and business growth that your brand deserves.
A few things we'll cover
· What exactly is PR and how can it help you and your business?
· Guide to creating an effective 6 and 12 month PR strategy.
· How to define your USP and where to use it.
· Why your three key messages are vital and how to create them.
· How to create media ready content.
· How to get journalists and producers excited about your stories.
· How to handle a media interview.
· Issues and crisis management, how to protect your reputation when things go wrong.
· How to measure the effectiveness of your campaigns.
What else you'll get
· Course information pack to take back to your business.
· PR strategy and media release templates, guidelines and examples.
· A completed press release to generate your first piece of media coverage.
· A target media list that is completely bespoke to you and your needs.
· Real-life example PR strategies that have achieved great results.
· A 6-month strategy for your communications.